Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wikipedia for Nurses

As a highly focused nurse, I am often researching medical topics as well as career opportunties. As I was researching nurse travel jobs, I ran into wikipedia where I surprsingly found a lot of information about the travel nursing topic.

I know that I have mentioned Aya healthcare before but I was surprised when I found that Aya healthcare nursing jobs had its own page aling top companies like State Farm Insurance and the Coca-Cola Company.

Going back to the topic at hand, I was a bit skeptical at first about using wikipedia as a source of information about medicine since we all know that wikipedia is setup so that anyone can add and edit text on the site.

However, as I browsed thru the site more, I learned that all content in wikipedia must have some kind of reference to be able to back up your content. This has definitively made a big impact on how I feel about the site now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe this link of Migration Expert US http://www.migrationexpert.com/visa_us/ that offer US visas can help those professional nurses to land a job in the land of milk and honey - USA!

Unknown said...

Are You looking For a Travel Nursing Employment so Now Visit the website www.meridianmedicalstaffing.com